Wednesday, February 07, 2007

A Long Time Away

I have not posted for a while and I want to get back into the swing of things. My free time has been spent on side projects and I have not had much time to focus on new technologies as of late.

One technology I really want to focus more on is the Seam framework by JBoss. Seam takes the JSF framework and EJB 3 technology to a new level. It seems to ease development in this area while creating a more functional application development experience. I've only begun to look into the framework, but look for future blogs on this topic.

I'd also like to blog more on Jython. I have not had much time to spend with Jython as of late, but I'm still keeping up with the language. I will be distributing the February issue of Jython Monthly on 2/12, so keep an eye out for that.

Looking forward to a new year of great blogs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...