Thursday, March 08, 2007

Jython Monthly Articles Needed

I am the editor and distributor of the Jython Monthly newsletter. Part of the monthly routine for ensuring an effective distribution is to obtain articles and blogs which are worth reading. I hate to throw together a newsletter full of garbage and waste the expensive time of the readers.

One of the reasons I started the Jython Monthly newsletter was to begin generating a more complete article library for Jython. I had hoped to obtain at least one or two articles per month for distribution with the newsletter. This worked well for a while, but we seem to have fallen into a slump as of late. Since the new year has begun, I've received very few articles for distribution with the newsletter. Therefore, I hope to see another spark in the community for generating useful Jython resources. We need more Jython articles!

If anyone has an article that they would like to contribute for this month or any coming month, please visit Jython Monthly Articles to get started. Anyone can contribute, so feel free to post any and all Jython related content.

Thanks for the help, and I look forward to reading your Jython Monthly article in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...