Monday, April 07, 2008

Shameless Self-Advertising

Time for a bit of shameless self-advertising. I'd like to let everyone know about a new hosting service I've started to assist individuals in event planning. If you or anyone you know needs to plan an event sometime soon, please take a look at my site and see if it will help out. Gather Event Planning offers individuals their own dedicated web site for organizing an event. The website includes a news blog, member registration, member forum, email contact lists, and much more to help aid in the process of planning an organized event.

There is no fee to try the service...only an email address is required. If you use the service for less than 30 days then it is free. This will allow anyone to plan a short-term event (such as a surprise party) without incurring any charges. There are plans available for those who wish to host a long-term event site for class reunions and such.

Enough gabbing about the service, feel free to give it a try and then let me know what you think.

Visit the site at http://www.gathereventplanning.com for more details.

1 comment:

  1. I was a metal listener myself, but few years ago I started to explore other genres. Now I'm happy that I have such a varied taste in music and I think it's sad how these only-metal listeners forbid so much good music from themselves.
    ============
    kimrennin
    new way to advertise

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...